Are The Profit Rates of the Islamic Investment Deposit Accounts Truly Performance Based? A Case Study of Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Serhan Cevik & Joshua Charap, 2015.
"The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 111-124.
- Joshua Charap & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey," IMF Working Papers 11/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2012. "Policy rate pass-through and the adjustment of retail interest rates: Empirical evidence from Malaysian financial institutions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 409-422.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit rates; Islamic investment deposit accounts; time series techniques;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.