Identifying regional disparities in Romania: a convergence process perspective in relation to European Union's territorial structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1994. "Perspectives on Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, Winter.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Otil & Monica Boldea, 2015. "Regional Disparities – Historical Cultural Influences And Regional Development In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 74-83, August.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:15:p:399-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2014. "Distance, Time since Foreign Entry, and Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/896, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maria Otil & Monica Boldea, 2015. "Performance And Development Level - Comparative Analysis Of Disparities Among Regions Of Development And Macro-Regions In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 29-35, January.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:127-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Antonescu, 2013. "Estimated Impact of the Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013 in Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 186-199, August.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:775-800 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional disparities; regional convergence; concentration; agglomeration; dispersion;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .