Macro Micro Model with a Post-keynesian Perspective in the banking industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesper Jespersen, 2009. "Macroeconomic Methodology," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4109.
- Milton Friedman, 1971. "A Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie71-1.
- Barnett, William A. & Solow, Robert, 2000.
"An Interview With Franco Modigliani,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 222-256, June.
- William Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004. "An Interview With Franco Modigliani," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200407, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- William A. Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004. "An Interview with Franco Modigliani," Macroeconomics 0409002, EconWPA.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Warr, Benjamin, 2005. "Accounting for growth: the role of physical work," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-209, June.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, "undated". "Bank Capital Regulation in General Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Knapp, Georg Friedrich, 1924. "The State Theory of Money," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number knapp1924.
More about this item
Keywordsmacro micro model; Post-keynesian; banking industy; general equilibrium; endogenous money creation; representative agents; cascaded individuals; aggregate deposits; pyroclastic deposits; social planner; regulator; moral hazard problem;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-05-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .