A sustainable architecture approach to the economic and social aspects of the bazaar of Tabriz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Correia Guedes, M. & Pinheiro, M. & Manuel Alves, L., 2009. "Sustainable architecture and urban design in Portugal: An overview," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1999-2006.
More about this item
KeywordsBazaar of Tabriz; Sense of place; Economic and Social aspects; Sustainable architecture.;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .