Farmland Ownership Policy: Technical Paper
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shon Ferguson & Hartley Furtan & Jared Carlberg, 2006. "The political economy of farmland ownership regulations and land prices," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 59-65, July.
- Bell, Peter N, 2014. "Farmland Ownership Restrictions: Between a Rock and a Hard Place," MPRA Paper 53033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlberg, Jared G., 2002. "Effects of Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values in Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 349-358, August.
- Carlberg, Jared G., 2002. "Effects Of Ownership Restrictions On Farmland Values In Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmland; ownership; policy; demand and supply; comparative statics; comparative dynamics; simulation;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.