The political economy of farmland ownership regulations and land prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Nolan, James F., 2016. "Examining the effects of absorptive capacity and social capital on the adoption of agricultural innovations: A Canadian Prairie case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 127-138.
- Annette Aurélie Desmarais & Darrin Qualman & André Magnan & Nettie Wiebe, 2017. "Investor ownership or social investment? Changing farmland ownership in Saskatchewan, Canada," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Bell, Peter N, 2014. "Farmland Ownership Restrictions: Between a Rock and a Hard Place," MPRA Paper 53033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Peter N, 2014. "Farmland Ownership Policy: Technical Paper," MPRA Paper 53185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabruch, Mandy L. & Micheels, Eric T., 2017. "2016 WAEA Winning Student Submission: The Effect of Saskatchewan's Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:1:p:59-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.