Problem of capitalisation of subsidies in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Michael A. Gunderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2009. "The Financial Health of Agricultural Lenders," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1406-1413.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013.
"Empirical Evidence of the Distributional Effects of the CAP in New EU Member States,"
157117, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2013. "Empirical Evidence of the Distributional Effects of the CAP in New EU Member States," Factor Markets Working Papers 170, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Gunnar Breustedt & Hendrik Habermann, 2011. "The Incidence of EU Per‐Hectare Payments on Farmland Rental Rates: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of German Farm‐Level Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 225-243, February.
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Gloy, Brent A., 2009. "AJAE appendix for “The Financial Health of Agricultural Lenders”," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1-7, August.
- Carlberg, Jared G., 2002. "Effects Of Ownership Restrictions On Farmland Values In Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 1-10, August.
- Charles H. Barnard & Gerald Whittaker & David Westenbarger & Mary Ahearn, 1997. "Evidence of Capitalization of Direct Government Payments into U.S. Cropland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1642-1650.
- Carlberg, Jared G., 2002. "Effects of Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values in Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 349-358, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iafepa:240758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierigpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.