The financial health of agricultural lenders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles B. Moss & Ani L. Katchova, 2005. "Farmland valuation and asset performance," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 119-130, July.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Timothy G. Baker, 1987. "An Examination of Farm Sector Real Asset Dynamics: 1910–85," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 532-546.
- Cole R. Gustafson & Glenn D. Pederson & Brent A. Gloy, 2005. "Credit risk assessment," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 201-217, July.
- R. J. McConnen, 1979. "Land Prices, Inflation, and Farm Income: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1103-1104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartarska, Valentina M. & Nadolnyak, Denis A., 2012. "Financing Constraints and Access to Credit in Post Crisis Environment: Evidence from New Farmers in Alabama," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cowley, Cortney, 2016. "The Dispersion of Farmland Values in the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-67.
- Góral, Justyna & Kulawik, Jacek, 0. "Problem of capitalisation of subsidies in agriculture," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Czyżewski, Bazyli, 2016. "Political Rents of European Farmers in the Sustainable Development Paradigm. International, national and regional perspective," MPRA Paper 74253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 0. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrr:rrwp09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .