The Financial Health of Agricultural Lenders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinsel, Robert & Reinsel, Edward, 1979. "The Economics of Asset Values and Current Income in Farming," 1979 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, Pullman, Washington 278182, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Charles B. Moss & Ani L. Katchova, 2005. "Farmland valuation and asset performance," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 119-130, July.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Timothy G. Baker, 1987. "An Examination of Farm Sector Real Asset Dynamics: 1910–85," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 532-546.
- Cole R. Gustafson & Glenn D. Pederson & Brent A. Gloy, 2005. "Credit risk assessment," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 201-217, July.
- R. J. McConnen, 1979. "Land Prices, Inflation, and Farm Income: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1103-1104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartarska, Valentina M. & Nadolnyak, Denis A., 2012. "Financing Constraints and Access to Credit in Post Crisis Environment: Evidence from New Farmers in Alabama," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Madiès, Philippe, 2017. "The determinants of financial distress in French farms: Analysts versus Algorithms," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259168, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cowley, Cortney, 2016. "The Dispersion of Farmland Values in the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-67.
- Góral, Justyna & Kulawik, Jacek, 2015. "Problem of capitalisation of subsidies in agriculture," Problems of Agricultural Economics 240758, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Dennis, 2012. "Financing Constraints and Access to Credit in a Postcrisis Environment: Evidence from New Farmers in Alabama," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 607-621, November.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli, 2016. "Political Rents of European Farmers in the Sustainable Development Paradigm. International, national and regional perspective," MPRA Paper 74253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 2016. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics 249742, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:91:y:2009:i:5:p:1406-1413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.