National Accounts in Value Terms: The Social Wage and Profit Rate in Britain 1950-1986
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moseley, Fred, 1985. "The Rate of Surplus Value in the Postwar U.S. Economy: A Critique of Weisskopf's Estimates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 57-79, March.
- Petrovic, Pavle, 1987. "The Deviation of Production Prices from Labour Values: Some Methodology and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 197-210, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 1999. "Measuring the UK Economy (Conference Paper)," MPRA Paper 52815, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 1999.
- Freeman, Alan, 1999. "Measuring the UK Economy," MPRA Paper 6894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 1998. "The indeterminacy of price-value correlations: a comment on papers by Simo Mohun and Anwar Shaikh," MPRA Paper 2040, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1998.
- Freeman, Alan, 1991. "Why Quantitative Marxism?," MPRA Paper 52795, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 1991.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity; Value; Quantification; MELT; MEL; Money; Labour; Marx; TSSI; Temporalism;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .