Presents a critical analysis of Hayek in the light of modern computability and economic computability theory.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cottrell, Allin, 1994. "Hayek's Early Cycle Theory Re-examined," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 197-212, April.
- Ian Wright, 2004.
"The Social Architecture of Capitalism,"
cond-mat/0401053, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Wright, Ian, 2005. "The social architecture of capitalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 589-620.
- Petrovic, Pavle, 1987. "The Deviation of Production Prices from Labour Values: Some Methodology and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 197-210, September.
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2003. "A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 749-754, September.
- Cockshott, W Paul & Cottrell, Allin F, 1997. "Labour Time versus Alternative Value Bases: A Research Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 545-49, July.
- Peter Boettke & J. Robert Subrick, 2001. "From the philosophy of mind to the philosophy of the market," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.