Conservation laws, financial entropy and the Eurozone crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Cockshott & David Zachariah, 2013. "Conservation laws, financial entropy and the Eurozone crisis," Papers 1301.5974, arXiv.org.
- Cockshott, Paul & Zachariah, David, 2013. "Conservation laws, financial entropy and the eurozone crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian A. Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Statistical Mechanics of Money, Income, and Wealth: A Short Survey," Papers cond-mat/0211175, arXiv.org.
- Drăgulescu, Adrian & Yakovenko, Victor M., 2001.
"Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 213-221.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2001. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers cond-mat/0103544, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
- A. Dragulescu & V. M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Diniz, M. & Mendes, F.M., 2012. "Effects of taxation on money distribution," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 81-85.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2002. "Values, prices of production and market prices: some more evidence from the Greek economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 359-369, May.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money," Papers cond-mat/0001432, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- Wright, Ian, 2005. "The social architecture of capitalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 589-620.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Erik Klär, 2011.
"Capital accumulation, labour market institutions and unemployment in the medium run,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 437-457.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Erik Klär, 2008. "Capital Accumulation, Labour Market Institutions, and Unemployment in the Medium Run," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 834, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Petrovic, Pavle, 1987. "The Deviation of Production Prices from Labour Values: Some Methodology and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 197-210, September.
- Ian Wright, 2008. "The Emergence of the Law of Value in a Dynamic Simple Commodity Economy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 367-391.
More about this item
KeywordsEntropy; Conservation-law; Financial crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:20145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.