Values, prices of production and market prices: some more evidence from the Greek economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Flaschel & Nils FrÃ¶hlich & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The sources of aggregate profitability: Marx's theory of surplus value revisited," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 299â€”312-2, December.
- Montalban, Matthieu, 2012.
"De la place de la théorie de la valeur et de la monnaie dans la théorie de la régulation : critique et synthèse,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Matthieu Montalban, 2012. "De la place de la théorie de la valeur et de la monnaie dans la théorie de la régulation : critique et synthèse," Post-Print hal-01135279, HAL.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2015. "Price–price deviations are highly persistent," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 86-95.
- Cockshott, Paul & Zachariah, David, 2014.
"Conservation laws, financial entropy and the Eurozone crisis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-55.
- Cockshott, Paul & Zachariah, David, 2013. "Conservation laws, financial entropy and the eurozone crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Cockshott & David Zachariah, 2013. "Conservation laws, financial entropy and the Eurozone crisis," Papers 1301.5974, arXiv.org.
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
- Greenblatt, R.E., 2014. "A dual theory of price and value in a meso-scale economic model with stochastic profit rate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 518-531.
- Theodore Mariolis & George Soklis & Eugenia Zouvela, 2013. "Testing Böhm-Bawerk’s theory of capital: Some evidence from the Finnish economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 207-220, June.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
- Emilio Díaz & Rubén Osuna, 2009. "From correlation to dispersion: geometry of the price-value deviation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 427-440, May.
- Andrea Vaona, 2012. "Price-price deviations are highly persistent - extended version," Working Papers 08/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "A Selective Review of Recent Quantitative Empirical Research in Marxist Political Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2018. "Skilled Labor in the Classical tradition," Working Papers 1801, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soklis, George, 2011. "Wage-profit curves of the Finnish economy: evidence from the supply and use tables," MPRA Paper 30183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2017.
"Monetary Expressions of Labour Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Ricardo’s Theory of Value is Still Alive and Well in Contemporary Capitalism," MPRA Paper 85822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2018.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:26:y:2002:i:3:p:359-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.