The indeterminacy of price-value correlations: a comment on papers by Simo Mohun and Anwar Shaikh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh,Anwar M. & Tonak,E. Ahmet, 1997. "Measuring the Wealth of Nations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521564793, April.
- Freeman, Alan, 1991. "National Accounts in Value Terms: The Social Wage and Profit Rate in Britain 1950-1986," MPRA Paper 52760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 1991.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2010)0000026008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsTSSI; Temporalism; Temporal; Marx; Value; Price; Transformation; non-equilibrium; history of thought;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.