World Empire - or a world of Empires?
This article comprises our introduction to the book The Politics of Empire: Globalization in Crisis (Freeman and Kagarlitsky 2004) which we wrote jointly to introduce the articles in that volume, was the outcome of a seminar called in 2002 by the Transnational Institute to assess responses to ‘globalization’. Alan Freeman has added a foreword to introduce the article to modern readers, for which he bears sole responsibility, including for any errors it introduces.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:||27 Dec 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freeman, Alan, 2003. "When Things Go Wrong: the Political Economy of Market Breakdown," MPRA Paper 5586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056, April.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084, April.
- Harvey, David, 2003. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199264315.
- Lant Pritchett, 1997. "Divergence, Big Time," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 3-17, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.