World Empire - or a world of Empires?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084.
- Freeman, Alan, 2003. "When Things Go Wrong: the Political Economy of Market Breakdown," MPRA Paper 5586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lant Pritchett, 1997. "Divergence, Big Time," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 3-17, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2010)0000026008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsDivergence; stagnation; World Economy; Kondratieff; Development; Europe; US; value; price; TSSI; temporalism; profit rate; polarisation; inequality; globalisation; deregulation; imperialism; World Systems Theory; unequal exchange; dependency; North-South;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .