Variety Steering Concept for Mass Customization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Picot & Ralf Reichwald & Rolf Wigand, 2008. "Information, Organization and Management," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-540-71395-1, September.
- Berman, Barry, 2002. "Should your firm adopt a mass customization strategy?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 51-60.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Teerling, M.L. & Huizingh, Eelko K.R.E., 2006. "Exploring the concept of web site customization: applications and antecedents," Research Report 06F07, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Brian Squire & Steve Brown & Jeff Readman & John Bessant, 2006. "The Impact of Mass Customisation on Manufacturing Trade‐offs," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 15(1), pages 10-21, March.
- Arnold Kamis & Tziporah Stern & Daniel M. Ladik, 2010. "A flow-based model of web site intentions when users customize products in business-to-consumer electronic commerce," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 157-168, April.
- Mincong Tang & Yinan Qi & Min Zhang, 2017. "Impact of Product Modularity on Mass Customization Capability: An Exploratory Study of Contextual Factors," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 939-959, July.
- Michael Bentlage & Alain Thierstein & Stefan LÃ¼thi, 2011. "Intra firm and extra firm networks in the German knowledge economy. Economic development of German agglomerations from a relational perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p998, European Regional Science Association.
- Kranz, Johann & Picot, Arnold & Roemer, Benedikt, 2011. "Unlocking the potential of the smart metering technology: How can regulation level the playing-field for new services in smart grids?," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52183, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Silva Roncelli Vaupot & Tanja Rajkovic & Geni Arh, 2011. "Towards a Communication Model for a Virtual Organization," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Jun, Sungbum & Lee, Seokcheon & Yih, Yuehwern, 2021. "Pickup and delivery problem with recharging for material handling systems utilising autonomous mobile robots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 289(3), pages 1153-1168.
- Berman, Barry, 2012. "3-D printing: The new industrial revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 155-162.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:06f07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Barry, 2011. "Strategies to reduce product proliferation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 551-561.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Xxq Factors For Sustainable Urban Development: A Systems Economics View," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Lourdes Torres & Vicente Pina & Sonia Royo, 2005. "E-government and the transformation of public administrations in EU countries: Beyond NPM or just a second wave of reforms?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
More about this item
KeywordsVariety Management; Complexity; Production/Operations Management;
All these keywords.
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.