Public Capital and Private Production in Australia
Addresses the question of causality between public capital and private production in Australia. Representations for private production; Long-run elasticities; Short-run dynamics; Relationship between public capital and employment.
|Date of creation:||Jan 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Southern Economic Journal 62.3(1996): pp. 723-738|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989.
"Does public capital crowd out private capital?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-188, September.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-35, July.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Robert Berne & Leanna Stiefel, 1993. "Cutback budgeting: The long-term consequences," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 664-684.
- Otto, Glenn & Voss, Graham M, 1994. "Public Capital and Private Sector Productivity," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 121-32, June.
- Alesina, A. & Gruen, D.W.R. & Jones, M.T., 1990. "Fiscal Adjustment, The Real Exchange Rate And Australian'S External Imbalance," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.