A Brief Empirical Note on the Impact of Welfare Benefit Levels on Property Crime in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1989. "Economists' View of the Welfare System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 191-196, May.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1973. "Income redistribution as a local public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58, February.
- Cebula, Richard, 1978. "The Determinants of Human Migration," MPRA Paper 58401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsopportunity costs; welfare levels; property crime;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .