The Role of Islamic Banking System as the Milestone towards Indonesia Micro Economy Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panjaitan-Drioadisuryo, R.D.M. & Cloud, Kathleen, 1999. "Gender, self-employment and microcredit programs An Indonesian case study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 769-779.
- Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2008. "The Islamic Vision of Development in the Light of the Maqasid Al-Shari'ah (Research Paper)," Occasional Papers 235, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ken Binmore, 2008. "Behavioural Economics and its Applications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 248-251, June.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Montgomery, 1996. "Disciplining or protecting the poor? Avoiding the social costs of peer pressure in micro-credit schemes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 289-305.
- Michael Chibba, 2008. "Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 9(1), pages 197-200, January.
- Masyita, Dian & Ahmed, Habib, 2013. "Why is Growth of Islamic Microfinance Lower than its Conventional Counterparts in Indonesia?," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 35-62.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banking; development; acceptance; micro industry; financial intermediaries;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2013-12-06 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .