Systematic Reviews: Questions, Methods and Usage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Rona & Pound, Pandora & Pope, Catherine & Britten, Nicky & Pill, Roisin & Morgan, Myfanwy & Donovan, Jenny, 2003. "Evaluating meta-ethnography: a synthesis of qualitative research on lay experiences of diabetes and diabetes care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 671-684, February.
- Hugh Waddington & Howard White & Birte Snilstveit & Jorge Garcia Hombrados & Martina Vojtkova & Philip Davies & Ami Bhavsar & John Eyers & Tracey Perez Koehlmoos & Mark Petticrew & Jeffrey C. Valentin, 2012. "How to do a good systematic review of effects in international development: a tool kit," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 359-387, September.
- Maren Duvendack & Jorge Garcia Hombrados & Richard Palmer-Jones & Hugh Waddington, 2012. "Assessing ‘what works’ in international development: meta-analysis for sophisticated dummies," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 456-471, September.
- Howard White & Hugh Waddington, 2012. "Why do we care about evidence synthesis? An introduction to the special issue on systematic reviews," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 351-358, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurenz Langer & Ruth Stewart, 2014. "What have we learned from the application of systematic review methodology in international development? - a thematic overview," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 236-248, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSystetmatic Reviews; International Development;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.