Systematic Reviews: Questions, Methods and Usage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Rona & Pound, Pandora & Pope, Catherine & Britten, Nicky & Pill, Roisin & Morgan, Myfanwy & Donovan, Jenny, 2003. "Evaluating meta-ethnography: a synthesis of qualitative research on lay experiences of diabetes and diabetes care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 671-684, February.
- Hugh Waddington & Howard White & Birte Snilstveit & Jorge Garcia Hombrados & Martina Vojtkova & Philip Davies & Ami Bhavsar & John Eyers & Tracey Perez Koehlmoos & Mark Petticrew & Jeffrey C. Valentin, 2012. "How to do a good systematic review of effects in international development: a tool kit," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 359-387, September.
- Maren Duvendack & Jorge Garcia Hombrados & Richard Palmer-Jones & Hugh Waddington, 2012. "Assessing ‘what works’ in international development: meta-analysis for sophisticated dummies," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 456-471, September.
- Howard White & Hugh Waddington, 2012. "Why do we care about evidence synthesis? An introduction to the special issue on systematic reviews," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 351-358, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurenz Langer & Ruth Stewart, 2014. "What have we learned from the application of systematic review methodology in international development? - a thematic overview," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 236-248, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSystetmatic Reviews; International Development;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .