Singapore economy:An overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillip Arestis & Michelle Baddeley & John S.L. McCombie (ed.), 2007. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3958.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Asia's economic growth: trends and patterns," MPRA Paper 2464, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Mar 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Falzon, Joseph, 2013. "The Challenges of Productivity Growth in the Small Island States of Europe: A Critical Look of Malta and Cyprus," MPRA Paper 62489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSingapore; economy; Southeast Asia;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-09-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .