Report NEP-SEA-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li-gang Liu & Kevin Chow & Unias Li, 2006. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia: Did China Crowd Out FDI from Her Developing East Asian Neighbours," Working Papers 0617, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Ip-wing Yu & Laurence Fung & Chi-sang Tam, 2007. "Assessing Bond Market Integration in Asia," Working Papers 0710, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Sngapore economy:the way ahead," MPRA Paper 4736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Aug 2007.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper Series 12-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Jian Chang, 2007. "Sense and Nonsense on Asia's Export Dependency and The Decoupling Thesis," Working Papers 0703, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Jimmy Shek, 2006. "How Efficient Has Been China's Investment? Empirical Evidence from National and Provincial Data," Working Papers 0619, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Ip-wing Yu & Laurence Fung & Chi-sang Tam, 2007. "Assessing Financial Market Integration In Asia - Equity Markets," Working Papers 0704, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Singapore economy:An overview," MPRA Paper 4667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2007.
- Jim Wong & Ka-fai Choi & Tom Fong, 2006. "A Framework for Stress Testing Bank's Credit Risk," Working Papers 0615, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Governance, leadership and economic growth in Singapore," MPRA Paper 4741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2007.
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2007. "East Asia and Global Imbalances: Saving, Investment, and Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 13364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bambang Sayaka & Sumaryanto & André Croppenstedt & Stefania DiGiuseppe, 2007. "An Assessment of the Impact of Rice Tariff Policy in Indonesia; A Multi-Market Model Approach," Working Papers 07-18, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Gustavo Anríquez & Genny Bonomi, 2007. "Long-Term Farming Trends. An Inquiry Using Agricultural Censuses," Working Papers 07-20, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Arze del Granado, F. Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andy & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia's education : allocation, equity, and efficiency of public expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4329, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Howse, Robert, 2007. "European Community--Sugar : cross-subsidization and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4336, The World Bank.