Theoretical Perspective of Local Government - Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Government; Theoretical perspective; Good governance; decentralization; concerntration;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .