Constitution, Institutions, and the Political Economy of Farm Policies. What Empirical Content?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beghin, John C & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994.
"Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 482-489, August.
- Beghin, John C. & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994. "Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1602, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bell, Clive, 1990. "Reforming Property Rights in Land and Tenancy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 143-166, July.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1990. "Symposium on the State and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 3-7, Summer. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.