E' solo la punta dell'iceberg! Costi e ricavi del crocierismo a Venezia
[The top of the iceberg! Cost and turnover of cruising in Venice]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2013. "È solo la punta dell'iceberg! Costi e ricavi del crocierismo a venezia," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 136-166.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrvoje Caric, 2010. "Direct pollution cost assessment of cruising tourism in the Croatian Adriatic," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 161-180.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "What is the Price of Carbon? Five definitions," Post-Print halshs-00451715, HAL.
- Stefano Soriani & Stefania Bertazzon & Francesco DI Cesare & Gloria Rech, 2009. "Cruising in the Mediterranean: structural aspects and evolutionary trends," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 235-251, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgreat ships; cruise; cost and benefit analysis; external economies;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .