È solo la punta dell'iceberg! Costi e ricavi del crocierismo a venezia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2013.
"E' solo la punta dell'iceberg! Costi e ricavi del crocierismo a Venezia
[The top of the iceberg! Cost and turnover of cruising in Venice]," MPRA Paper 45627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrvoje Caric, 2010. "Direct pollution cost assessment of cruising tourism in the Croatian Adriatic," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 161-180.
- Stefano Soriani & Stefania Bertazzon & Francesco DI Cesare & Gloria Rech, 2009. "Cruising in the Mediterranean: structural aspects and evolutionary trends," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 235-251, June.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "What is the Price of Carbon? Five definitions," Post-Print halshs-00451715, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTurismo; navi da crociera; porto di Venezia; inquinamento dell’aria; inquinamento del mare; costi e benefici;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:eseses:v:html10.3280/es2013-003013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.