A Village-level Study of Poverty in Bihar: Using panel data Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumari, Veena & Singh, R.K.P., 2009. "Fragile Human Capital Causes Poverty in North Bihar: Some Empirical Evidences," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(1).
- Martin Ravallion & Gaurav Datt, 1996. "India's Checkered History in Fight against Poverty: Are There Lessons for the Future?," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-33, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, J.J. & Singh, K.M. & Bhatt, B.P. & Dey, A., 2014. "A Diagnostic Study on Livestock Production System in Eastern Region of India," MPRA Paper 59517, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2014.
More about this item
Keywordssocio-economic dimension; livelihoods; rural poverty;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .