Fragile Human Capital Causes Poverty in North Bihar: Some Empirical Evidences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjornlund, Henning & Nicol, Lorraine & Klein, K.K., 2007. "Challenges in implementing economic instruments to manage irrigation water on farms in southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 131-141, September.
- Bauer, Carl J., 1997. "Bringing water markets down to earth: The political economy of water rights in Chile, 1976-1995," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 639-656, May.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, K.M. & Kumar, Abhay & Meena, M.S. & Singh, R.K.P., 2014. "Socio-economic Characterization of Rural Households: A Village Level Analysis in Bihar," MPRA Paper 59681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2014.
- Singh, Krishna M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Meena, M.S. & Kumar, Abhay & Kumar, Anjani, 2011. "A Village-level Study of Poverty in Bihar: Using panel data Approach," MPRA Paper 45232, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.