A meso-level representation of economic systems: a theoretical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America," Working Papers 02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambí, Luis, 2002. "Meso-economic filters along the policy chain: understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in latin America," ESA Working Papers 289106, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Kristjanson, Patricia & Radeny, Maren & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Ogutu, Joseph & Notenbaert, An, 2005. "Livelihood mapping and poverty correlates at a meso-level in Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 568-583.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten, 2009. "A simple theory of 'meso'. On the co-evolution of institutions and platform size--With an application to varieties of capitalism and 'medium-sized' countries," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 843-858, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stuart Holland & Andrew Black, 2018. "Cherchez la Firme: Redressing the Missing â€“ Meso â€“ Middle in Mainstream Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 15-53, November.
- Marcio Pereira Cordeiro & João Garibaldi Almeida Viana & Vicente Celestino Pires Silveira, 2022. "Influence of Meso-Institutions on Milk Supply Chain Performance: A Case Study in Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-14, March.
- World Bank, 2004. "Drivers of Sustainable Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction in Central America : Guatemala Case Study, Volume 1. Executive Summary and Main Text," World Bank Publications - Reports 14560, The World Bank Group.
- Catherine Linard & Marius Gilbert & Robert W Snow & Abdisalan M Noor & Andrew J Tatem, 2012. "Population Distribution, Settlement Patterns and Accessibility across Africa in 2010," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(2), pages 1-8, February.
- Stefan Kienberger, 2012. "Spatial modelling of social and economic vulnerability to floods at the district level in Búzi, Mozambique," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 64(3), pages 2001-2019, December.
- Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Michail Demertzis & Charis Vlados, 2021.
"European Entrepreneurship Reinforcement Policies in Macro, Meso, and Micro Terms for the Post-COVID-19 Era,"
Review of European Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(2), pages 1-39, June.
- Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Demertzis, Michail & Vlados, Charis, 2021. "European entrepreneurship reinforcement policies in macro, meso, and micro terms for the post-COVID-19 era," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 5-2021, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Michail Demertzis, 2020.
"The Case of the European South on Entrepreneurship Enhancement Policies,"
International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 10(1), pages 45-56.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Demertzis, Michail, 2020. "The Case of the European South on Entrepreneurship Enhancement Policies," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 4-2020, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Policy Implications of Economic Complexity and Complexity Economics," MPRA Paper 63252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nattapong Puttanapong & Amornrat Luenam & Pit Jongwattanakul, 2022. "Spatial Analysis of Inequality in Thailand: Applications of Satellite Data and Spatial Statistics/Econometrics," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-25, March.
- Katarzyna Gruszka & Manuel Scholz-Wäckerle & Ernest Aigner, 2020. "Planetary carambolage: The evolutionary political economy of technology, nature and work," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 273-293, November.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2007. "Entry Barriers in Rural Business," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 16(1), pages 53-76, March.
- Claudius Gräbner & Jakob Kapeller, 2015.
"New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling,"
Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 433-440, April.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Kapeller, Jakop, 2015. "New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 77334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jansen, Hans G.P. & Siegel, Paul B. & Pichón, Francisco, 2005. "Identifying the drivers of sustainable rural growth and poverty reduction in Honduras," DSGD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2015. "The (dis-)embedded firm: Complex structure and dynamics in inter-firm relations. Adding institutionalization as a Veblenian dimension to the Coase-Williamson approach – An emerging triangular organiza," MPRA Paper 67193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Oumer & Andreas de Neergaard, 2011. "Understanding livelihood strategy-poverty links: empirical evidence from central highlands of Ethiopia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 547-564, June.
- World Bank, 2004. "Drivers of Sustainable Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction in Central America : Nicaragua Case Study, Volume 1. Executive Summary and Main Text," World Bank Publications - Reports 14554, The World Bank Group.
- World Bank, 2004. "Drivers of Sustainable Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction in Central America : Honduras Case Study, Volume 1. Executive Summary and Main Text," World Bank Publications - Reports 14399, The World Bank Group.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Michelson, Hope C. & Baylis, Kathy, 2017. "An Approach to Improving Early Warning Systems: Using Spatially and Temporally Rich Data to Predict Food Insecurity Crises in Malawi," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258223, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas Lamarche & Pascal Grouiez & Martino Nieddu & Jean-Pierre Chanteau & Agnès Labrousse & Sandrine Michel & Julien Vercueil, 2021. "Saisir les processus méso : une approche régulationniste," Post-Print hal-02998010, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmeso-system; complex system;
- P00 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.