Ethnicity, Confession and Intercultural Dialogue at the European Union’s East Border
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Pison, 2009. "Le vieillissement démographique sera plus rapide au Sud qu’au Nord," Population et Sociétés 457, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Brie, Mircea, 2010. "European Culture between Diversity and Unity," MPRA Paper 44083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brie, Mircea & Horga, Ioan, 2009. "The european union external border. an epistemological approach," MPRA Paper 44173, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe: A Cultural Border, or a Geo-cultural Archipelago," MPRA Paper 44120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1010.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe between Exclusive Borders and Inclusive Frontiers," MPRA Paper 44156, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Brie, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2008. "The Interreligious Dialogue in the Context of the New Europe: The European Ecumenical Movement," MPRA Paper 44118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaga, Daniela & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Differentiated Integration - from Theory to Practice. Determiners in the Integration Process of the Western Balkans: Ethnicity," MPRA Paper 52528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "Ethnicity and politics in the Romanian space. The case of northwestern Transylvania," MPRA Paper 59277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Can be Hungarian-Ukrainian-Romanian-Moldovan an Inclusive Frontier of Europe?," MPRA Paper 52772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "National minorities: levels of educational analysis," MPRA Paper 62422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsethnicity; confession; intercultural dialogue; European Union; border; minority; majority; migration;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .