National minorities: levels of educational analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brie, Mircea, 2010. "European Culture between Diversity and Unity," MPRA Paper 44083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Brie, Mircea & Horga, Ioan, 2009. "The european union external border. an epistemological approach," MPRA Paper 44173, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Brie, Mircea, 2009.
"Căsătoria în nord-vestul Transilvaniei (a doua jumătate a secolului XIX - începutul secolului XX). Condiţionări exterioare şi strategii maritale
[Marriage in North-Western Transylvania (2nd Half of," MPRA Paper 44012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe: A Cultural Border, or a Geo-cultural Archipelago," MPRA Paper 44120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1010.
- Brie, Mircea, 2011. "Ethnicity, Religion and Intercultural Dialogue in the European Border Space," MPRA Paper 44087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Brie, Mircea & Horga, Ioan & Şipoş, Sorin, 2011. "Ethnicity, Confession and Intercultural Dialogue at the European Union’s East Border," MPRA Paper 44082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Brie, Mircea & Şipoş, Sorin & Horga, Ioan, 2011. "Ethno-Confessional Realities in the Romanian Area: Historical Perspectives (XVIII-XX centuries)," MPRA Paper 44026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnational minority; education; interculturality; Romania; Europe;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.