Ethnicity, Religion and Intercultural Dialogue in the European Border Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brie, Mircea, 2010. "European Culture between Diversity and Unity," MPRA Paper 44083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Brie, Mircea & Horga, Ioan, 2009. "The european union external border. an epistemological approach," MPRA Paper 44173, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe: A Cultural Border, or a Geo-cultural Archipelago," MPRA Paper 44120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1010.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe between Exclusive Borders and Inclusive Frontiers," MPRA Paper 44156, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brie, Mircea & MÉSZÁROS, Edina Lilla, 2014. "Regionalization and historical–cultural dimension of Northwest Romania," MPRA Paper 56242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blaga, Daniela & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Differentiated Integration - from Theory to Practice. Determiners in the Integration Process of the Western Balkans: Ethnicity," MPRA Paper 52528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "European enlargement and new frontiers of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 56238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Can be Hungarian-Ukrainian-Romanian-Moldovan an Inclusive Frontier of Europe?," MPRA Paper 52772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "National minorities: levels of educational analysis," MPRA Paper 62422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsethnicity; religion; intercultural dialogue; European border space; EU; community; majority and minority;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.