Dynamic Voluntary Advertising and Vertical Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yohei Tenryu & Keita Kamei, 2013. "Dynamic voluntary advertising and vertical product quality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 564-574.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
- Claudio A. Piga, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Advertising and Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(5), pages 509-522, October.
- Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1988.
"An Empirical Analysis of Dynamic, Nonprice Competition in an Oligopolistic Industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(2), pages 200-220, Summer.
- Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "An Empirical Analysis Of Dynamic, Non-Price Competition In An Oligopolistic Industry," Papers 3-88-14, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yohei Tenryu & Keita Kamei, 2014. "Dynamic Voluntary Advertising under Partial Market Coverage," KIER Working Papers 909, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tenryu, Yohei & Kamei, Keita, 2014. "Welfare Analysis of Dynamic Voluntary Advertising in Covered Markets," MPRA Paper 60694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; product quality; differential games; duopoly;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-02-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2013-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2013-02-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .