Report NEP-BEC-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Exact Sampling from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tenryu, Yohei & Kamei, Keita, 2012. "Dynamic Voluntary Advertising and Vertical Product Quality," MPRA Paper 44062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanne Hiller & Philipp J.H. Schroeder & Allan Sorensen, 2013. "Export market exit and firm survival: theory and first evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 262, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Sabine Karl & Tom Fischer, 2013. "Cross-Ownership as a Structural Explanation for Over- and Underestimation of Default Probability," Papers 1301.6069, arXiv.org.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Bargaining," Economics Series Working Papers 639, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Meyer & Florian Ederer & Richard Holden, 2013. "Gaming and Strategic Ambiguity in Incentive Provision," Economics Series Working Papers 640, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2012. "Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 7088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:kgu:wpaper:98 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2012. "The effects of remedies on merger activity in oligopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 81, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Meißner, Fabian & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2013. "The impact of corporate taxes and flexibility on entrepreneurial decisions with moral hazard and simultaneous firm and personal level taxation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 141, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2012. "Do Firms Use the Trade Credit Channel to Manage Growth?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/820, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.