Human Capitalization and Labor Market Absorption Capacity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lippman, Steven A. & McCall, John J., 1976. "Job search in a dynamic economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 365-390, June.
- G. M. Arif & M. F. Kiani & Khalid H. Sheikh, 2002. "Labour Market Dynamics in Pakistan: Evidence from the Longitudinal Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 701-720.
- Farooq Rasheed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Government of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 831-841.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Labor Market; Absorption Capacity;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .