Developing Pilot Place Marketing Plans (PPMPs) in North and South Europe: a Methodological Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Deffner & Theodoros Metaxas, 2006. "Is City Marketing Opposed to Urban Planning? The Elaboration of a Pilot City Marketing Plan for the Case of Nea Ionia, Magnesia, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p889, European Regional Science Association.
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Alex Deffner & Theodoros Metaxas, 2003. "The Interrelationship of Urban Economic and Cultural Development: the Case of Greek Museums," ERSA conference papers ersa03p206, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPlace marketing; CultMark programme; Critical Path Model; Marketing Model of 8ps (by Morrison); Place development and competitiveness;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .