Lazy User Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale L. Goodhue, 1995. "Understanding User Evaluations of Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(12), pages 1827-1844, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tsung Teng Chen, 2012. "The development and empirical study of a literature review aiding system," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 92(1), pages 105-116, July.
- Hemant K. Bhargava & Abhay Nath Mishra, 2014. "Electronic Medical Records and Physician Productivity: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(10), pages 2543-2562, October.
- Meng Tao & Muhammad Zahid Nawaz & Shahid Nawaz & Asad Hassan Butt & Hassan Ahmad, 2018. "Users’ acceptance of innovative mobile hotel booking trends: UK vs. PRC," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 9-36, December.
- Guenther-Lübbers, Welf & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Climate-Adapted Soil Cultivation as an Aspect for Sustainable Farming – Task-Technology-Fit of a Decision Support System," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Liyong Wan & Shoumei Xie & Ai Shu, 2020. "Toward an Understanding of University Studentsâ€™ Continued Intention to Use MOOCs: When UTAUT Model Meets TTF Model," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Arun Rai & Sandra S. Lang & Robert B. Welker, 2002. "Assessing the Validity of IS Success Models: An Empirical Test and Theoretical Analysis," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 50-69, March.
- Lin, Ching-Torng & Wu, Wen-Jui & Cheng, Li-Min, 2015. "Towards understanding integration of heavyweight-product managers and collaboration software in collaborative product development: An empirical study in Taiwan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 156-167.
- Gebauer, Judith & Ginsburg, Mark, 2006. "Exploring the Black Box of Task-Technology Fit: The Case of Mobile Information Systems," Working Papers 06-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Stanley Y.B. Huang, 2017. "The effect of task-technology fit on purchase intention: The moderating role of perceived risks," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1418-1438, November.
- John D'Ambra & Concepción S. Wilson & Shahriar Akter, 2013. "Application of the task-technology fit model to structure and evaluate the adoption of E-books by Academics," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Guenther-Lübbers, Welf & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Climate-Adapted Soil Cultivation as an Aspect for Sustainable Farming –," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164769, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Thomas Gackstatter & Benedikt Müller-Stewens & Klaus Möller, 2019. "Effective accounting processes: the role of formal and informal controls," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 131-152, July.
- Nelson, Matthew L. & Shaw, Michael J., 2005. "Interorganizational System Standards Diffusion: The Role of Industry-Based Standards Development Organizations," Working Papers 05-0126, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Vijeta Singh & Puja Padhi, 2015. "Information and Communication Technology in Microfinance Sector: Case Study of Three Indian MFIs," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 4(2), pages 106-123, July.
- Gao Changchun & Muhammad Jamal Haider & Tayyaba Akram, 2017. "Investigation of the Effects of Task Technology Fit, Attitude and Trust on Intention to Adopt Mobile Banking: Placing the Mediating Role of Trialability," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(4), pages 77-91, April.
- Vicky Gu & Jonathan Davis & Ray Cao & John Vogt, 2017. "The effect of externalities on adoption of social customer relationship management (SCRM)," International Journal of Quality Innovation, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Jahangir Karimi & Toni M. Somers & Yash P. Gupta, 2004. "Impact of Environmental Uncertainty and Task Characteristics on User Satisfaction with Data," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 175-193, June.
- K J Leonard & J Lin & S Dalziel & R Yap & D Adams, 2005. "Incorporating operations research techniques to evaluate information systems impact on healthcare," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 56(2), pages 173-179, February.
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- Efraim Turban & Ting-Peng Liang & Shelly P. J. Wu, 2011. "A Framework for Adopting Collaboration 2.0 Tools for Virtual Group Decision Making," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 137-154, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUser Attachment; Lazy User; Mobile Services; Mobile Devices; Adoption; Acceptance; Least Effort;
All these keywords.
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.