Un Fondo de Reservas Regional para América Latina
[A Regional Reserve Fund for Latin America]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Agosin, Manuel R., 2001. "Fortalecimiento de la cooperación financiera regional," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012.
"Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: The role of exchange rate and international reserves policies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1990-2016.
- Joshua Aizenman & Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Riera-Crichton, 2011. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," NBER Working Papers 17692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bq3246m, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFondo de reservas; Amaerica Latina; FLAR;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.