Un fondo de reservas regional para América Latina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Titelman, Daniel & Vera, Cecilia & Carvallo, Pablo & Perez Caldentey, Esteban, 2012.
"Un Fondo de Reservas Regional para América Latina
[A Regional Reserve Fund for Latin America]," MPRA Paper 42614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agosin, Manuel R., 2001. "Fortalecimiento de la cooperación financiera regional," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012.
"Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: The role of exchange rate and international reserves policies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1990-2016.
- Joshua Aizenman & Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Riera-Crichton, 2011. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," NBER Working Papers 17692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bq3246m, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRESERVAS MONETARIAS; POLITICA MONETARIA; MOVIMIENTOS DE CAPITAL; BALANZA DE PAGOS; SISTEMAS MONETARIOS; RECURSOS FINANCIEROS; MONETARY RESERVES; MONETARY POLICY; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS; BALANCE OF PAYMENTS; MONETARY SYSTEMS; FINANCIAL RESOURCES;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:36641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.