Uganda's microfinance policy regime: An exploratio through a political-economy framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sekabira, Haruna, 2013. "Capital Structure and Its Role on Performance of Microfinance Institutions: The Ugandan Case," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 2(3).
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical Economics; Microfinance; Policy; Uganda; Regulation; Policy Making; Economic Develoopment;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .