Report NEP-MFD-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luminita Postelnicu, 2012. "Social Capital and Repayment Performance of Group Lending in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 12-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Pettersson, Jan, 2012. "The Outreach and Sustainability of Microfinance: Is There a Tradeoff?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Beatriz Cuéllar Fernández & Yolanda Fuertes-Callén & Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto, 2012. "Determinants of Margin in Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 12-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mieno, Fumiharu & Kai, Hisako, 2012. "Do Subsidies Enhance or Erode the Cost Efficiency of Microfinance? Evidence from MFI Worldwide Micro Data," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2012. "Uganda's microfinance policy regime: An exploratio through a political-economy framework," MPRA Paper 42374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2012. "Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions," AICCON Working Papers 114-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B P & Bhattacharjee, Manojit, 2012. "Nature and Dimensions of Farmers’ Indebtedness in India," MPRA Paper 42358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers 2012-22, CEPII research center.