Location: The Netherlands, c/o RSM Erasmus University, Burg. Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam
Handle: RePEc:edi:bsmmuug (more details at EDIRC)
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2012. "Uganda's microfinance policy regime: An exploratio through a political-economy framework," MPRA Paper 42374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2010. "The Evolution of India’s microfinance market – just a crack in the glass ceiling?," MPRA Paper 27142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Oliver & Ramana, N. V., 2010. "Mission Drift of large MFIs?," MPRA Paper 24410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "The institutions of poverty," MPRA Paper 24411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "How Microfinance Associations add value - 2 Observations with references from the Association of MFIs of Uganda (AMFIU)," MPRA Paper 6800, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jan 2008.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2007. "The becoming of a market - A reflection illustrated by two case studies from Uganda," MPRA Paper 5559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2005. "Understanding the case of international labour standards – methodological insights into an ongoing debate," MPRA Paper 5558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Regina Kamuhanda & Oliver Schmidt, 2008. "Matatu: A Case Study of the Core Segment of the Public Transport Market of Kampala, Uganda," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 129-142, May.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2005. "Ein Leuchtturm für die Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1998 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 85(2), pages 126-132.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2001. "Ende einer Ära: was wird aus Sparkassen und Landesbanken?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1998 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 81(6), pages 346-351.
- Oliver Schmidt, 2005. "(Inter)nationale Arbeitsstandards - Einblicke in Theorie und Empirie," List Forum Chapter, in: List Forum Band 31, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 285-305 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Oliver Schmidt, 2004. "Können neoklassische Ökonomen verstehen, was Globalisierungskritiker sagen?," List Forum Chapter, in: List Forum Band 30, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 19, pages 290-303 List Gesellschaft e.V..
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oliver Schmidt should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.