Report NEP-AFR-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2007. "Africa’s Education Enigma? The Nigerian Story," IZA Discussion Papers 3097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2007. "The becoming of a market - A reflection illustrated by two case studies from Uganda," MPRA Paper 5559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Mohan, Ramesh & Nandwa, Boaz, 2007. "Testing Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Kenya: An ADRL Bounds Test Approach," MPRA Paper 5582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandwa, Boaz & Mohan, Ramesh, 2007. "A Monetary Approach to Exchange Rate Dynamics in Low-Income Countries: Evidence from Kenya," MPRA Paper 5581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2007. "Disparities in Labor Market Outcomes across Geopolitical Regions in Nigeria: Fact or Fantasy?," IZA Discussion Papers 3082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valsecchi Pierluigi, 2007. ""He who sets the boundary”. Chieftaincy as a “necessary” institution in modern Ghana," wp.comunite 0003, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Christine Schleupner, 2007. "Regional spatial planning assessments for adaptation to accelerated sea level rise - an application to Martinique’s coastal zone," Working Papers FNU-153, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi & James Raymond Vreeland, 2007. "The Politics of IMF Forecasts," Working Papers 124, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.