Report NEP-AFR-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon, 2012. "Assessing the price-raising effect of non-tariff measures in Africa," Working Papers 2012-16, CEPII research center.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian K. Tipoy & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "Real Interest Rate Persistence in South Africa: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 17/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Reza C. Daniels, 2012. "A Framework for Investigating Micro Data Quality, with Application to South African Labour Market Household Surveys," SALDRU Working Papers 90, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Derek Yu, 2012. "Youths in the South African labour market since the transition: A study of changes between 1995 and 2011," Working Papers 18/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2012. "The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 1/12, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein & Kassie, Menale, 2012. "Impact of land certification on tree growing on private plots of rural households: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 3/12, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Nana Kuindja, Rodrigue, 2012.
"Politique Commerciale Et Negociations Agricoles Du Riz Au Cameroun : Une Totale Faisabilite
[Trade Policy And Agricultural Negotiations Of Rice Cameroon: An Overall Feasibility]," MPRA Paper 42306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2012.
- James Fenske, 2012. "The Battle for Rubber in Benin," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _107, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Reza C. Daniels, 2012. "Questionnaire Design and Response Propensities for Employee Income Micro Data," SALDRU Working Papers 89, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Moníca Hirst, 2012. "Aspectos Conceituais e Práticos da Atuação do Brasil em Cooperação Sul-Sul: Os Casos de Haiti, Bolívia e Guiné Bissau," Discussion Papers 1687, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2012. "Uganda's microfinance policy regime: An exploratio through a political-economy framework," MPRA Paper 42374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monazza Aslam & Kim Lehrer, 2012. "Learning by Doing: Skills and Jobs in Urban Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lewis Landry Gakpa, 2012. "Réexamen des déterminants de la croissance économique en Côte d'Ivoire," Documents de travail 172, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Richard Jensen, 2012. "Modeling Artisanal Fisheries and Hydroelectricity in Relation to the Itezhi-tezhi Dam on the Kafue River, Zambia," Working Papers 010, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.