L’impact de la présence des comités d’audit sur la performance financière des entreprises tunisiennes
[The impact of the presence of audit committees on the financial performance of Tunisian companies]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Godard, 2000. "La taille du conseil d'administration:déterminants et impact sur la performance," Working Papers CREGO 1010702, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Jul 2001.
- Pincus, Karen & Rusbarsky, Mark & Wong, Jilnaught, 1989. "Voluntary formation of corporate audit committees among NASDAQ firms," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 239-265.
- Ang, James & Lauterbach, Beni & Schreiber, Ben Z., 2002.
"Pay at the executive suite: How do US banks compensate their top management teams?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1143-1163, June.
- Ang, James & Lauterbach, Beni & Schreiber, Ben Z., 2000. "Pay at the Executive Suite: How do U.S. Banks Compensate their Top Management Teams?," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9kp0t5q9, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Klein, April, 1998. "Firm Performance and Board Committee Structure," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 275-303, April.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
- Klein, April, 2002. "Audit committee, board of director characteristics, and earnings management," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 375-400, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAudit Committee - independent members of the audit committee - frequency of meetings - Return on Assets - Return on Equity;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-11-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-11-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .