Report NEP-ACC-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Environmental Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-12-37, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:uai:wpaper:inv001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Roggeman & I. Verleyen & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Coppens, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation into the Design of an EU Apportionment Formula Related to Profit Generating Factors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/813, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2012. "Tax capacity and tax effort : extended cross-country analysis from 1994 to 2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6252, The World Bank.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel Riera-Crichton & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Tax Multipliers: Pitfalls in Measurement and Identification," NBER Working Papers 18497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouaziz, Zied & Triki, Mohamed, 2012.
"L’impact de la présence des comités d’audit sur la performance financière des entreprises tunisiennes
[The impact of the presence of audit committees on the financial performance of Tunisian compan," MPRA Paper 42175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cinquegrana, Giuseppe & De Rita, Paola, 2012. "“Financial constraints to enterprise investments: an international analysis on financial accounts of OECD countries”," MPRA Paper 42133, University Library of Munich, Germany.