An Investigation into the Status of Women in Rural Areas of District Mansehra, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilman Brück & Bengt-Arne Wickström, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Terror: A Brief Survey," HiCN Working Papers 03, Households in Conflict Network.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Shapiro, Jesse M., 2002.
"Cities and Warfare: The Impact of Terrorism on Urban Form,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 205-224, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2001. "Cities and Warfare: The Impact of Terrorism on Urban Form," NBER Working Papers 8696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2001. "Cities and Warfare: The Impact of Terrorism on Urban Form," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1942, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Melnick, Rafi & Eldor, Rafi, 2010. "Small investment and large returns: Terrorism, media and the economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 963-973, November.
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2010. "The Impact of Terrorism on the Defence Industry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 518-543.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Siems, Thomas F., 2004. "The effects of terrorism on global capital markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 349-366, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestigation; Status of Women; Rural Areas; District Mansehra;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .