Household’s Valuation of Domestic Water in Indonesia: Revisiting the Supply Driven Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trawick, Paul, 2003. "Against the Privatization of Water: An Indigenous Model for Improving Existing Laws and Successfully Governing the Commons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 977-996, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Johanna CHOUMERT & Amandine Loyal LARÉ-DONDARINI, 2014.
"The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo,"
- Johanna Choumert & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Amandine Loyale Laré, 2015. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers halshs-00939267, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold water valuation; supply driven approach;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .