The Impact of the Microchip on the Card Frauds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anneke Kosse, 2013.
"The Safety of Cash and Debit Cards: A Study on the Perception and Behavior of Dutch Consumers,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 77-98, December.
- Anneke Kosse, 2010. "The safety of cash and debit cards: a study on the perception and behaviour of Dutch consumers," DNB Working Papers 245, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Guerino Ardizzi & Eleonora Iachini, 2013. "Why are payment habits so heterogeneous across and within countries? Evidence from European countries and Italian regions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 144, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2013.
"Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5382-5391.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2011. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," Working Paper Series 1389, European Central Bank.
- Anneke Kosse, 2012. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," DNB Working Papers 339, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vania Silva & Esmeralda Ramalho & Carlos Vieira, 2016. "Is EMV adoption changing card payments? Evidence from the European Union," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Stavins, Joanna, 2013. "Security of retail payments: the new strategic objective," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Leo Van Hove & Farhod P. Karimov, 2016. "The role of risk in e-retailers’ adoption of payment methods: evidence for transition economies," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-72, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfraud; debit card; payment instrument; security; chip; technology; prevention; EMV; SEPA;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-IUE-2012-09-30 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .