Better safe than sorry: views of the Hungarian public on the security of payment instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anneke Kosse, 2013.
"The Safety of Cash and Debit Cards: A Study on the Perception and Behavior of Dutch Consumers,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 77-98, December.
- Anneke Kosse, 2010. "The safety of cash and debit cards: a study on the perception and behaviour of Dutch consumers," DNB Working Papers 245, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2013.
"Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5382-5391.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2011. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," Working Paper Series 1389, European Central Bank.
- Anneke Kosse, 2012. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," DNB Working Papers 339, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Julia S. Cheney, 2006. "Supply- and demand-side developments influencing growth in the debit market," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamás Ilyés & Lóránt Varga, 2015. "Show me how you pay and I will tell you who you are – Socio-demographic determinants of payment habits," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 14(2), pages 25-61.
- repec:cbh:journl:v:14:y:2015:i:2:p:25-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssecurity; public view; payments.;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:7:y:2012:i:3:p:7-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.